Hello! My name is Morgan, and I am a California based designer. I enjoy creating visual identities, from marketing materials to logos, as well as creating illustrations for t-shirts and posters.
I began my creative journey experimenting, and as a result have a background in a variety of media, such as official event photography and video editing. However, I quickly found my calling in graphic design and since have worked on a part-time basis for 4 years.
Furthermore, I’m always interested in having new experiences and collaborating on projects! Feel free to contact me.
My portfolio site: www.washmorgan.wix.com/home
$50 ($10 an hour)
Student Design Intern | Palm Springs Unified School District - Career Technical Education
August 2017 - June 2018
- Designed promotional materials, and theme for yearly conference
- Organized various education-related conferences
Volunteer Audio Visual Leader | Ajalon Missionary Baptist Church
June 2013 - July 2018
- Designed materials for special events and programs
- Maintained weekly in-service presentations
Freelance Graphic Designer | Friends of Braille Institute
October 2016 - February 2017
- Designed program, invitation, and “save the date” card for fundraising event
In-House Graphic Designer | MilleStone Marble and Tile
June 2016 - August 2016
- Created marketing materials
- Used SketchUp to refine 3d furniture models
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.), Graphic Design | California College of the Arts
2018 - 2022 (expected)