Itinerant Illustrator and Graphic Designer. Graduated in Toronto, Canada, I’m an absolute digger of good stories, cultures, language, Fantasy, Gothic Horror & anything-Punk genres.
I’ve been a happy freelancer for a little over 4 years, the vibrant and semi-realistic style of my work is best suited for the entertainment industries, I can do:
- Digital Fantasy, Gothic and Horror Illustration.
- Card Games, Board Games and Video Game Graphics. Including some Pixel Art experience.
- Vector Illustration.
- Image Editing and Photo-manipulation.
- Vibrant and eye catching Social Media and Website banners.
- GIF creation and editing, short frame by frame animation.
- Semi-realistic and colorful Children Illustration suitable for 7-11 year old kids.
- Chinese brush painting and drawing with inks.
Short Bio: I took 6 years of Illustration and Concept Art on two separate private institutions before enrolling to Ontario College of Art and Design University (OCADU) in Toronto, Canada, where I graduated with a Bachelor in Design, Illustration in 2014. My tools of trade are mostly Photoshop, Illustrator, pen, pencil, and ink. Now I’m a full-time location independent designer and Illustrator.
I’m delighted to have completed many projects successfully and look forward continuing to do so, please don’t hesitate to contact me with any queries. ;)
*** General Terms of Service: ***
• I retain the right to display the resulting artwork in personal portfolios or to other prospective clients.
• For security reasons I will only start working once the initial deposit has been paid.
• Typically every job will start with a sketch or sketches, after approval of the final sketch the final rendering will start. Every job is entitled to three revisions. Revisions are small reasonable changes, not complete make overs. Color changes are exempt of this rule.
• Extra work no disclosed at the beginning of the contract, such as new versions and new additions, or excessive and indecisive revisions will require extra charges.
• The most important thing is that you are happy with the work, but if for some reason you are not (*knocking on wood this never happens) we’ll work it out on a case per case basis.
• The client will indemnify and hold the artist, me, harmless against any claim arising from the artist’s reliance upon reference material provided to the artist by the client, if any.
*** Day Rate/8 hours of work ***
*** Portfolio ***