Highly creative and multitalented Graphic Designer with extensive experience in multimedia, marketing and print design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities. Passionate and inventive creator of innovative m
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGN SPECIALIST
Experion, New York, NY / 2014-2016
• Successfully managed and coordinated graphic design projects from concept through completion while helping clients cut their costs by an average of 12%. Worked closely with clients to create vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements. Effectively build, motivate, and direct design and production teams.
• Coordinate consultants and vendors and freelance designers, to meet all project requirements. Expertly convert features to benefits to achieve client objectives. Managed all operational, strategic, financial, quote/bid, staffing, and administrative functions.
• Successfully completed client projects worth up to $470,000.
• Provided proposal layout and design for million-dollar corporate contracts under extremely tight deadlines.
• Established trusting relationships with designers, vendors, and key clients.
GRAPHIC DESIGN SPECIALIST
Stepping Stone Advertising, New York, NY / 2010 - 2014
Created new design themes for marketing and collateral materials. Collaborated with creative team to design and produce computer-generated artwork for marketing and promotional materials. Participated in production of print and promotional items for key clients under direction of Marketing Department.
• Consistently recognized for fresh and innovative ideas and applications.
• Developed new art-proofing system that increased overall quality of production and improved customer satisfaction to 97%.
• Recruited by ABC Corporation to become their Senior Graphic Designer.
Market Studios, Ltd., Norwalk, California
Senior Graphic Designer, 2005 – 2010
Successfully translated subject matter into concrete design for newsletters, promotional materials and sales collateral. Created design theme and graphics for marketing and sales presentations, training videos and corporate websites. Participated in team effort to produce streamlined production of policy manuals and educational materials for newly hired employees and freelance designers.
• Earned several awards for providing graphic design support to both headquarter employees and hundreds of field offices.
• Coordinated staff participation in community-sponsored charitable events.
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, Minor in Graphic Arts, 2003
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Platforms: Mac OS, Windows 7/8/10
Tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Fireworks, PageMaker, Flash); QuarkXPress; MS Project, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook); HTML5