I’m a freelance illustrator and animation film maker from Montreal living in Germany. Previously worked in animation, advertisement, games and street art.
Before moving to Europe, I worked for four years in a game company where I had the chance to work with clients such as A&E, Disney, Konami, Cartoon Network and also the Bruce Lee Family Company. I started as a multidisciplinary artist and animator and eventually became a lead artist where I gained experiences in project management and artistic direction.
I have always been dedicated to push the boundaries of my creative journey and deliver the highest quality of work with every opportunity that I have.
Employment and project experience
Freelance Animator and Illustrator
2015 - Present
- Kurzgesagt - Web Serie Explainer Video - Animation/Motion Graphic
- Tim Neuhaus - Music Video - Direction, Design, Storyboard & Animation
- Seth Schwarz - Music Video - Direction, Design, Storyboard & Animation
- Eichhorn & Zigan Filmproduktion GbR - Professional Service Advertisement - Design, Layout & Illustration
- Pusheen Corp - Web Content - Animation
- Pulp Studio Inc. - Educative Advertisement - Animation
- Elm Interactive, LLC - Mobile Game Production - Illustration & Animation
- Smoking Doors - TV Series Pilot - Animation
Lead Artist and 2D/3D Artist on Game Productions Hibernum Creations Inc.
2011 - 2014
- A&E, Porta-Pilots - Artistic direction, art team lead, storyboard & design
- Bruce Lee, Enter the Game - Art team lead, storyboard, design & animation
- Disney, Infinity - Art team lead, storyboard, design & animation
- Cartoon Network, Globlins - Storyboard, illustration & animation
- Konami, Puzzle Chaser - Design, illustration & animation
Freelance Illustrator, Animator and Graphic Designer*
- Odvious Animation - TV Series Pilot - Design and Animation
- TFO/NFB - Webserie - Design, Storyboard & Animation