A podcast producer to lead the development of the BabyCenter pilot podcast series
BabyCenter LLC is creating a pilot series of podcasts to help parents through various stages of pregnancy and child development. The producer will be responsible for the development and launching of a new show to educate and inspire parents and parents-to-be.
We are looking for a strong freelance producer who will guide development of stories from conception to completion as well as being responsible for research and planning of the podcast production schedule, script writing, fact checking and all other aspects of editorial production. You will also advise on the editorial direction of the podcast and partner with an audio production company.
- Act as creative director for BabyCenter podcast production
- Identify and source assets and resources from research to guest
- Collaborate with BabyCenter editorial teams and recording partners
- Directly lead show development, framing and end-to-end production
- Strong communications and writing skills and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Understanding of journalism and journalistic ethics
- Understanding of how to measure and report podcast engagement / performance
- Ability to work on deadlines
- 5+ years of podcast creation experience is required
- Hands-on experience with podcast production process, including pre-production, editing, post-production, budgets, contracts, promotion and distribution is required
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page