Freelance Content Designer in Harrisburg, PA, USA
As a Freelance Content Designer, you use strategic, conceptual and visual storytelling skills to create awesome digital experiences that achieve desired learning and communications outcomes. The Content Designer is responsible for working as a key part of the d’Vinci Design and Development department providing creative development of interactive content including eLearning courses, activities, simulation and learning games. Responsible for the design and technical development of eLearning projects through all stages including the front-end user experience. Critical to this position is the ability to develop engaging interactions using cutting edge eLearning tools and web technologies with a strong nod to web standards.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
You will work with project managers, instructional designers, quality assurance testers and the visual design director to bring client projects from ideas into reality. Your primary focus will be designing and developing eLearning modules, presentations in PowerPoint, educational interactives and educational websites. You’re able to create diverse designs for a variety of clients while simultaneously collaborating with other team members to improve the overall work of the group.
The Content Designer meets user and client needs through the creation and use of styles, brand systems, typography, photography, and color. He/she must speak to best practices and employ them in digital design to achieve client goals.
- Design and develop cutting edge design and experiences across a wide range of client types and platforms.
- Design visual products utilizing brand guidelines to ensure brand consistency.
- Possess a core understanding of users, bringing digital experiences to life across various devices, products, and projects.
- Have a basic understanding of digital design for eLearning, web-based interactives, educational websites, games, kiosks.
- Manage design quality throughout all phases of a project design and development.
- Present designs and prototypes to the internal teams in a compelling, easy-to-understand manner.
- In the context of a creative brief your designs should connect with all client goals.
- Collaborate with, and be a creative partner to, other multi-disciplinary teams throughout the agency.
- Ensure that design deliverables are on time, professional, engaging, persuasive and supported by a sound rationale.
- Must have a portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking.
- 2+ years’ experience designing presentations, print materials, or websites in an agency setting.
- Advanced knowledge of the following: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to create branding and logos that represent companies or products.
- Have an eye for good composition, layout, and typography.
- Ability to translate insights into foundations for developing a strategic visual user experience.
- Excellent collaboration skills; experience working with clients and internal teams.
- Must be organized, work gracefully under pressure and switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses good writing and communications skills across all communication platforms.
- Willing to learn and become proficient in Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page