Freelance Presentation Designer, Brand Marketing in Los Angeles, CA
PMK•BNC Los Angeles is seeking a freelance Presentation Designer to join the Creative Services team. This role will be responsible for creation/design of various marketing and promotional collateral including but not limited to POP, signage, typography, electronic media and packaging. The ideal candidate will be able to balance multiple projects in fast paced environment while producing visually appealing, engaging output. The ability to communicate ideas in a clear, concise manner across multiple stakeholders while maintaining composure under tight time and budgetary constraints is key.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
PMK•BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK•BNC represents many of the world’s most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK•BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK•BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
- Design and produce art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual communications media, such as promotional, POP, activation signage, digital/online, electronic media, and packaging
- Create compelling content and visuals for infographics, charts, graphs and lifestyle layouts
- Adhere to client brand guidelines and parameters, while at the same time being able to present fresh innovative ideas to team
- Own the process of design from concept to completion, including proofing for accuracy, grammar, and adherence to brand style guides
- Design media in a wide variety of styles that correspond to the clients’ needs such as direct mail pieces, collateral, POS signage, look books, etc.
- Utilize graphic design tools and software to create custom PowerPoint presentations/templates
- Collaborate with Account team, other Designers, Copywriters and CD
- Monitor projects through all phases of production
- Conduct image sourcing as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Graphic Design or related field
- 4-6 years of experience working in an agency setting via Creative/Studio environment
- Expert level knowledge of Mac/PC and various creative tools - PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe CC
- Demonstrated expertise in Photography, Illustration, Typography, print processes
- Mac/PC proficiency working with various outputs i.e. projectors, monitors, hand-outs, animations, embedding content, etc.
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated ability to be resourceful, take initiative, complete work on-time and within budgetary parameters set forth by client
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High proficiency working with Adobe CS 6 applications (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular)
- Ability to read and interpret project design briefs and CAD documentation
- Can work independently in a fast paced and dynamic setting
- Proven experience managing multiple project assignments with changing priorities in a time-sensitive environment
Please include relevant presentation design samples or link to online portfolio that showcases this type of work. We will only consider candidates who submit presentation samples as that is the primary focus for the role.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page