Freelance Associate, Social/Digital Connector in Dallas, TX, USA
Your alarm goes off in the morning and the first thing you do is grab your phone to see who posted what while you were sleeping. Your social feeds are filled with tastemakers and trendsetters. You’re the first to try out new platform updates. And your own feeds are meticulously curated to represent your own brand. Stop ‘gramming your poke bowl and keep reading.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Golin Dallas is looking for a Freelance Digital Associate to join our team on the Bridge, our real-time newsroom. You’ll collaborate with internal and external teams to develop the most relevant, awe-inspiring content, as well as proactively engaging and establishing relationships with community members and influencers. Golin pioneered real-time engagement with the Bridge, and we have 24 Bridges around the globe where media and engagement specialists work side-by-side with community managers, creators and analysts in a fully integrated environment.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency with expertise ranging from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Our client roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world, including enviable partnerships with Fortune 500 clients like McDonald’s, Walmart, Unilever, Discover and Amgen. Golin aligns earn-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity.
We Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to Go All In for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. Lifetime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. We really do want you to play as hard as you work!
Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively, reactively and opportunistically engage with online audiences following guidelines agreed upon by the client
- Manage updates to social media properties, moderate and respond to comments and establish a consistent community culture and tone
- Analyze community insights, spot trends and make recommendations based on those insights
- Marry culture and the interests of the client’s community through always-ready content development
- Integrate planned content that addresses client events, launches and announcements
- Attend events and create compelling content on the spot
- Exhibit solid understanding of client information including general business strategy, issues of relevance to the industry and company values
- Develop and maintain community training resources, guidelines and policies
- Understand and abide by all FTC and legal guidelines regarding content and engagement
- Analyze online conversations to guide engagement, advocacy strategy and use of content, including images and video
- Interact with team members to promote integration between content and community
- Work closely with the creative team for visual content needs, and the analytics team for content trend analysis, content optimization and community growth
- Participate in and attend client meetings
What You Have:
- 1-3 year of relevant experience or internships
- Understand the role that social and digital media plays in a clients’ communication mix
- Possess a solid understanding of how to drive consumer demand through social media
- Experience managing communities on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and emerging platforms
- Have a solid understanding of online outreach, engagement and advocacy, and experience and initiative in developing appropriate online engagement strategies
- Have exceptional writing skills that can communicate creatively and in an engaging manner
- Have a basic understanding of paid social media programs and platforms; experience executing paid social media buys is a plus
- Be proactive and highly motivated; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team
- Be detail oriented with an ability to focus on the larger picture
- Have a basic understanding of social media reporting and analytics
- Provide sound counsel and be comfortable providing editorial and response recommendations to clients
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page