Web Developer in Westerville, OH, USA
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
This position will focus on front-end development, and as such the candidate should have a solid working knowledge and ability to execute on modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap/Foundation & boilerplate. Along with that, having expertise in leveraging grunt/gulp build scripts are an absolute must.
The candidate possesses good verbal and written communication skills and demonstrates a talent for teamwork and collaboration. A desire and excitement to explore new technology is a must.
- Accurately predict development timelines, be able to stick to them and react quickly to change.
- Ability to “own” a project by helping to identify missing pieces and solutions.
- The Interactive Developer is the first line of defense for the integrity of the build - a friendly/open working relationship with team members and vendor partners is an absolute must.
- Understand the pace of advertising. Things move quickly, ideas are fluid and need to be guided home in a calm, professional and optimistic manor.
- Explain sensitive and complicated issues such as graceful degradation / cross-browser compatibility to other non-technical teams such as account and production.
- Ability to handle client communication via email, phone, or in person when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree. Computer Science Degree Preferred, or comparable experience
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably at an advertising agency or a start up
- Expert in OO JS, HTML, CSS3, mobile best practices, social media integration.
- Experienced in using LESS/SASS, leveraging gulp/grunt for builds.
- Expertise in working with GIT, both on an individual level and with teams.
- Experience integrating with a CMS (wordpress, drupal, sitecore)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page