Freelance Writers in Washington, DC, USA
We are an innovative brand studio for a multi-platform financial publisher. We work with Fortune 1000 financial services organizations and large associations to create unique and dynamic branded content. Our primary challenge: Developing new topic and format ideas that engage clients’ target audiences. Our driving principle: Deliver accurate, memorable content that empowers people to achieve their financial goals.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
The studio is currently seeking versatile freelance content creators with a background in publishing or corporate communications and some experience writing about personal finance topics.
Do you have …
- The skill to develop content in visual and experiential formats, including slide shows, infographics, videos, tools, webinars, presentations, and more
- A creative, empathetic approach that helps you develop ideas for engaging different audiences in unique ways
- A collaborative approach to great writing, which means you like to receive and give feedback
- The versatility to step in at any stage of content development — idea generation, research, concept development, writing, copy editing, proofing, scheduling, etc.
- A desire to pursue and implement new content tactics and approaches
- Experience in writing for a consumer audience
- Experience in managing all aspects of content development (i.e., directing the work of graphic designers, videographers, photographers, and programmers) to create fully immersive content experiences
- A consistent record of meeting deadlines
- And a strong interest in and enthusiasm for personal finance topics?
Ideally, you are currently a freelancer with the time to devote 10 to 15 hours per week to our projects and availability for some onsite meetings. To apply, submit a resume, letter and at least 3 samples. Must include a desired hourly rate.
- Professional writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Washington, DC 20005 (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee finding 3 relevant freelancers for an extra fee of $650. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page