Graphic Designer (Freelance) in Hanover, PA, USA
Image360 Hanover (formerly Signs Now) is looking for a self-motivated individual to fill the position of Graphic Designer as we continue to grow. We are a locally owned and operated, serving Hanover and beyond for over 28 years.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for producing all graphic design and job layout in compliance with the work order specifications and/or manipulate customer artwork / files to become compatible with center design and RIP software. In addition, this team member will be responsible for equipment operation to plot vinyl, print wide format images / graphics and laminate specified jobs. This person is responsible to perform daily and weekly file storage and system maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum productivity. They will troubleshoot minor programs with computer systems and workflows as necessary.
In addition, this team member will occasionally assist with on site installations. This person will help with walk-in clients, answering phones and inventory management as needed. You will be responsible for maintaining a neat and organized work area
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years education in graphic design or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in sign industry a plus.
- Knowledge of sign industry substrates, media, products a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Keen multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with diverse customer/prospect base.
Expertise in the following software applications:
- Adobe Illustrator – current version
- Adobe Photoshop – current version
- Adobe Acrobat Professional – current version
- Microsoft Office – current version (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to read a tape measure and interpret various measurements
- Must be able to lift packages and materials over 75lbs.
- Must be willing to take and pass a drug test. Image 360 Hanover is a drug free, non-smoking facility.
This is a full-time, hourly position (40 hours/week). We offer paid holidays and paid vacation after 1 year. Compensation based on experience.
No phone calls please.
643 Frederick St, Hanover, PA 17331
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page