Freelance Graphic Designer Intern in New York, NY, USA
Since 2007 Yalber has revolutionized the way businesses throughout the world get proper funding. Yalber was started with one vision- to create a company that helps business owners to succeed and conquer. From one small office to multiple locations throughout the world; such as NYC and London.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Yalber’s mission is to provide small businesses access to fast, unsecured working capital. Our investment is designed to support, and increase healthy businesses’ revenue. By recognizing the need, the goal is to provide small business owners with access to funds, allowing them to improve not only their own business but also their communities. We believe that long-term, a personal relationship is a key factor in any business’ success.
- Responsible for developing sound communications for each assignment
- Accountable for art/tactics that fulfill the needs of our creative briefs
- Work directly with Marketing collaboratively to create consistent and dynamic graphics solutions for all video, web, and print needs for all aspects of Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and Internal Yalber needs
- Online portfolio
- Experience designing for a variety of platforms and devices
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Deep understanding of social platforms and digital storytelling
- Strong grasp of design principles: including typography, color, imagery, and composition
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot quickly
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Be a self-starter
- Exceptional communicator
- Exceptional at efficiency and practicality
- A sense of humor and a great attitude
- Motion design experience is a plus
Please have a link to your portfolio or work samples on your resume, to be considered!
- Part-time, Internship
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- New York, NY (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%