Freelance Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA, USA
The right candidate must be available to come into the Beverly Hills office. This is not a remote position.
About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Studio 71 seeks a well-organized, experienced graphic designer with a varied skillset including motion, photography, typography, illustration, etc. to work with different departments within the company and complete design tasks that are needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Great office environment and strong organizational culture
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Game room complete with foosball, guitar hero and PacMan
- Frequent company team outings
- Company sponsored parking
- Dog Friendly
- Happy Hours
What You’ll Do:
- Branding creators, including banners, endcards, and intros.
- Collaborate with production teams to develop the look of shows, pitches, and features.
- Develop designs in merchandise and their campaigns.
- Create presentations that will be used internally or externally to clients.
Before applying be sure to meet the following criteria:
- You must have a portfolio.
- You must have prior experience at an agency, or production company.
- Knowledge of the film, tv, and youtube.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign required. Premiere, After Effects preferred.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page