Freelance Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA, USA
The right candidate must be available to come into the Beverly Hills office. This is not a remote position.
About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Studio 71 seeks a well-organized, experienced graphic designer with a varied skillset including motion, photography, typography, illustration, etc. to work with different departments within the company and complete design tasks that are needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Great office environment and strong organizational culture
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Game room complete with foosball, guitar hero and PacMan
- Frequent company team outings
- Company sponsored parking
- Dog Friendly
- Happy Hours
What You’ll Do:
- Branding creators, including banners, endcards, and intros.
- Collaborate with production teams to develop the look of shows, pitches, and features.
- Develop designs in merchandise and their campaigns.
- Create presentations that will be used internally or externally to clients.
Before applying be sure to meet the following criteria:
- You must have a portfolio.
- You must have prior experience at an agency, or production company.
- Knowledge of the film, tv, and youtube.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign required. Premiere, After Effects preferred.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%