Video Production Internship in Newport Beach, CA, USA
We are a small but fast growing Wedding Media Company that is dedicated to helping people tell their stories and we are looking for video production interns to train into one of our videographers. Whether you are a videographer who wants more experience/training for filming weddings or would like to break out into the wedding industry or just want to learn from a media company that handles over 600 projects a year, this is the position for you!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Internship is unpaid for 6 weeks starting in January and intern must be able to come to our office once a week in Newport Beach. Upon completion of internship, job/freelance opportunities are available starting at $25hr - $40hr depending on performance.
We base our company culture on three areas which are crucial for each of our team members:
Team Player- Always able to work well with others, reliable, and verycommunicative
Authentic - You are who you are. No time for liars…
Passionate - If you love what you do it reflects in your work!
110% - Always going above and beyond.
- Passionate about filming and creating stories
- Filming experience
- Having own camera and equipment is a plus
- Equipment may be provided for those without equipment.
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and have a willingness to learn
- Work a flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation/ability to come to our office in Newport Beach
- Proficiency with different types of cameras
- Proficiency with Gimbals & Drones
- Wedding filming experience
At the end of the internship you will be leaving with:
- Wedding film experience with a great company
- Wedding footage for your reel
- Consideration for a freelance videographer position
- We work hard but we also play hard and we like to have a lot of fun so we’re excited to get to know you!
- Filming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page