Freelance Product Designer/Frontend Engineer (Melbourne) in San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
You’ll build incredible new experiences for our Peeps and clients, ensuring our marketplace and platform is seamless, trusted and thoughtful. As a vital member of the founding team, you’ll be responsible for our frontend, UX and design direction, working closely with our backend developer to deliver an intuitive and simple product.
As CloudPeeps’ freelance product designer/frontend engineer, you will be:
- Have demonstrable experience with Rails 4
- Use test-driven development practices using RSpec
- Excellent at designing user flows and experiences, from mock-up to mark-up
- Strong pixel-by-pixel attention to detail
- Familiar with web standards and browser peculiarities
- Appreciative of UX, UI and have a strong visual design sense
- Familiar with responsive layouts and across-screen performance
- Comfortable with integrating APIs
- A lover of agile processes, lean methodology and shipping
- Great at setting roadmap expectations, managing workflow and prioritizing features
- A good communicator, listener and autonomous team mate
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining CloudPeeps as a freelance engineer or know anyone who’d be perfect, let’s chat!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page