Programmer Analyst in Carthage, MO, USA
We’re looking for a smart and driven individual to join our growing Corporate Information Technology (IT) team as a Programmer/Analyst. This position offers workplace flexibility, with the opportunity to work from home or at one of our locations around the world.
At Leggett & Platt, you’ll find numerous career opportunities and a high degree of flexibility to align with your career aspirations as they evolve. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to team with talented and personable professionals from Leggett & Platt, Microsoft, and other premier Global technology partners.
Essential responsibilities of a Programmer/Analyst:
- Work closely with end users to analyze and solve business problems
- Design, develop, test, and implement new programs and processes for in-house developed manufacturing ERP system
- Support, maintain and document existing system
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
A few things you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Highly resourceful and team-oriented
- Ability to travel up to 50%, including international
Things we consider a plus:
- Development experience with C#, VB, SQL, or COBOL
- Experience with writing specifications for new programs, enhancements, forms, and reports
- Desire to help business and manufacturing partners in their daily operations
- Experience working in manufacturing systems
Reasons you’ll love it here: Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page