Freelance Graphic Designer in New York, NY, USA
What We Are Looking For:
HealthyLine is looking to add an experienced designer to its marketing team with a knack for creative solutions and stellar design and editing skills.
You will be responsible for creating editorial content, producing digital designs for our website and marketplaces, and creating promotional materials for our new showroom and company. You will also use your creative talents to produce high-quality content that makes a visual impact across all channels of advertising.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Producing and editing informational and creative graphics for the website, social channels, and more
- Use your creative expertise to improve our current print and digital content for user experience
- Executing various print design projects for promoting the showroom
- Creating content for social media and digital marketplaces
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in consumer-focused design; e-commerce experience is a plus
- A proven ability to maintain and develop brand images (Please submit your portfolio on either a personal website, Behance, or Dribble)
- Someone that excels in managing multiple projects at the same time and can prioritize and execute work in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in all Adobe programs – Photoshop, InDesign, and Lightroom is required
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere or another video editing program is a plus
- This is a full-time position with flexible hours
- This position is a 1099 opportunity
- Productivity is key in this position – we want someone who won’t waste time and will get results quickly
- You will report directly to the company Project Manager
- Fluency in Russian is a plus
- Full-time, Contract
- $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- New York, NY (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%