Social Media Content Creator in Los Angeles, CA, USA
The Oxygen Project is hiring a freelance social media content creator to execute high-impact editorial content across the digital landscape
Assignments will be given on a weekly basis but will consist of creating compelling environmental infographics, short-form videos, images, etc. that align with our organization’s mission.
- Develop great web content, both written and video
- Work with the Oxygen Project team in content creation meetings — brainstorming to come up with a plan that attracts customers to drive traffic and increase discussion
- Capable of handling multiple content projects at once and effectively and efficiently multi-task.
- Ensure the content you create is in line with our unique voice and brand guidelines.
Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate will be artistically-driven with proven design skills, and at least 5 years of relevant experience. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are a must.
- This individual should be self-motivated with superb organizational and communication skills, allowing them to handle several projects at once. A positive attitude and ability to be a team player are paramount to success. The candidate should be able to think creatively, outside the box.
- $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Social Media: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page