Graphic Designer in Alexandria, VA, USA
This position reports directly to the Owner/CEO of KJ Consulting. The graphic designer will be directed with projects as they arise. The position will be responsible for creating formal and creative copy and collateral. The graphic designer will work in collaboration with the Vice President of Marketing. Work will be assigned as it is received on a project basis, along with compensation. This is a telecommute position.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good, sound, and practical judgment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer development skills
- Efficiently work under pressure to meet deadlines and complete assigned tasks
- Intermediate/Advanced computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to utilize individual and group instructional techniques. Must be able to effectively read, write, and listen as well as communicate verbally, electronically and in written form
- Temporary, Contract
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 2 months or less
Full Time Opportunity:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%