Wedding Videographer in Charlotte, NC, USA
We are looking for shooters who know how to tell a story by creating dynamic content that shows purposeful use in the visual narrative of a couple’s biggest day! You will not be scheduled every weekend. Experience shooting weddings with a drone is a plus but not a requirement. Compensation is based on experience and hourly rates.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience as a primary Wedding Videographer
- Own their own equipment (Is a Plus)** (Sony, Panasonic or Canon)
- Drone Experience (Not require but a Plus)**
- Familiar with video post-production and Final Cut Pro (Not require but a Plus)
- Available for some travel
- Ability to arrive promptly and on-time
- Professionally film weddings, typically on the weekends
- Reliable vehicle and driver’s license
- Self Motivated and Professional
- Primary Wedding Videographer: 1 year
Qualifications and Skills
- At this time we are only considering candidates who own their own equipment and can supply examples of their wedding videography. Please supply a list of equipment list.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Charlotte, NC (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%