Account Director, Digital + Social in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Ogilvy is a seeking an Account Director with a strong background in digital + social who can lead the Think Wood B2B campaign, managing team members and workstreams to drive results for our client. Our Account Directors bring value to our clients by analyzing, solving and presenting viable integrated solutions to client problems. They identify and inspire new work streams and solutions that lead to client growth by collaborating with and drawing on the expertise of the Ogilvy’s vast resources and capabilities. They are valued advisors and partners to senior brand managers and marketing/category directors, as well as agency leaders at similar levels. They identify and champion great creative work and understand the importance of ﬂawless delivery. They are also exceptional leaders of teams who inspire others to act courageously.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Lead all digital/social aspects of the integrated campaign including website, paid social, SEM, content and channel strategy
- Manage team consisting of community manager, story strategist, SEM, paid social and analytics who are based in offices across the U.S.
- Align with earned media campaign lead to ensure consistent storytelling and team efficiencies
- Oversee development of quarterly results reports to the client and C-suite audience
- Optimization – reviewing analytics, make recommendations to improve social and site performance ensuring we meet or exceed campaign KPIs.
- Together with paid social and analytics, develop measurement framework
- Immersing yourself in the dynamics, strategies, and drivers of the client’s business and industry
- Putting clients ﬁrst, interfacing regularly with all client levels and constantly hunting for solutions and big ideas that are innovative and relevant
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal teams, using Agency resources to effectively and seamlessly support client’s business
- Effectively navigate teams when there are conﬂicting priorities
- Acting as an open and willing resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions, and providing guidance to push further
- Monitoring and communicating POV on current digital marketing and industry issues
- Demonstrating responsibility and accountability for overall agency performance and ﬂawless delivery
- 7 – 10 years of experience, including 3 – 5 years of supervisory experience. Experience managing remote teams a plus.
- Digitally ﬂuent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
- An appreciation for how great work gets done and a commitment to ensuring creative excellence/output
- Strong communication skills, particularly with oral presentations
- Insatiably curious, a lifelong learner
- Authentically passionate about great work, your team and our business
- Diplomatic and Empathetic leadership
- A good listener, someone who reads people and those in a room well (and adapts their style and response accordingly)
- Comfortable working in a part-time, freelance role
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%