Creative Artworker in Brixton, UK
Hook Research is on the lookout for a Freelance Creative Artworker to join our growing team of brand strategists, media developers, and researchers in Brixton. Interested? Read on…
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter who is eager to make their mark on a growing company. The successful applicant will be creating assets that will be circulated throughout brands like the BBC, Channel 4, Sony, Cartoon Network, and the Guardian. Beyond this, we would like an artworker who:
- Can help us communicate information in a clear, creative, and concise way: from sales pitches to micro-sites and client-side presentations. We want someone who can take our powerful insights and turn them into persuasive presentations!
- Knows PowerPoint. We’re a PowerPoint driven industry, and applicants must be comfortable using this software in addition to the more traditional CS package.
- Can deliver to different timescales. We’re driven by tight-turnarounds and strict deadlines. The ideal candidate is a detail orientated person, who knows how to produce client-ready content with short and long lead-ins.
- Copy-editing and/or video skills (Premiere and After Effects) would be a much-welcomed bonus!
Currently, we imagine a successful applicant working 3 days each week - in your cover letter, please include your daily rate.
- Artwork/Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%