UX Researcher in London, UK
Here at ustwo, we’re renowned for crafting amazing digital experiences. We build products and services with users at the very heart of our approach, for a diverse range of clients and partners that span Healthcare, Automotive, Mobility, Retail and Finance sectors.
As the world changes around us, the challenges our clients are asking us to take on are becoming more fundamental, more strategic, and more vital than ever to the success of their organisation.
As an UX Researcher at ustwo, you’ll have a strong eye for detail, and a nose for fresh opportunities to uncover new perspectives within digital design. You’ll love your self-directed research planning, prototyping, execution and synthesis, but you’ll thrive when collaborating with teammates and clients, sharing your ideas, progress or findings to move forward together. For this project, we’re looking for someone who can lead usability & proposition testing sessions, prepare reports, looking into detailed interaction design within an established design framework. You will need to have the ability to work with interactive prototypes alongside product designers - for whom you will provide actionable design suggestions. You will champion the voice of the users throughout the project.You’ll be interfacing with stakeholders and customers, and working within a cross-discipline team
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Approximately 3 years + experience as a UX design researcher, ideally with some experience in the Healthcare space.
- Deep knowledge in research methods for digital products.
- Problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Comprehensive toolkit of qualitative research and usability testing methodologies.
- Inspiring collaboration and communication skills.
- Comfortable in client-facing and user-facing scenarios.
- Commitment to celebrating and nurturing diversity in the workplace and in your research work.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Talent in visual design for storytelling.
- Prototyping skills
- Express a human-centred approach to design and are comfortable going out into the world for inspiration
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and want to push design methodologies through human-centred design philosophy
- Engage in design research, user research and validation testing
- Enjoy working in agile / lean product development. Bringing effective time management skills to balance project schedule with fast-paced deadlines
- Have a pulse on emerging trends and technology, and a developed point of view about your work
- Give and solicit feedback from your team and peers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Create ‘looks like/works like’ prototypes that help tell a project’s story
- Understand lean design processes, iterative prototyping and exhibit fluency with common design software
- Can demonstrate professional and personal growth in related role(s)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%