Video Editor in New York, NY, USA
What we’re looking for:
A Spectrum News NY1 editor is expected to be proficient in editing news packages, as well as packages for specials, series and shows. This content should be completed in an efficient and aesthetically pleasing manner. Editors are expected to complete assignments under strict deadlines.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transcoding and converting content to be used for editing
- Edit voice-overs, sound bites, packages and shows for air
- Use creativity and sound news judgment to create interesting content
- Make certain all video and sound meet quality standards.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot technical issues with editing software and equipment
- Ability to color correct and mix audio levels. Understanding of digital workflows and file-based delivery.
Education & Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%