UX Designer - REMOTE
- 7+ years of experience in UX Designing.
- A strong online portfolio of web and/or mobile projects
- Proven success working in fast-paced, super-collaborative team environments
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Participating in discovery sessions to understand client requirements
- Building site maps and documenting user flows Creating wireframes for responsive websites, mobile apps Design the web user interface using Photoshop, Sketch or other similar tools
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks Synthesize high-level business requirements into usable and elegant design solutions.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%