Graphic Designer (Home Based) - UK
UNHCR in London is looking for a talented freelance Graphic Designer & Developer to produce digital and print fundraising materials.
home based, with occasional travel to the London office as needed.
The contract is based on an estimated average of 5-10 days work pcm dependent on workload and agreed day rate.
- Deliver digital fundraising assets on an on-going, scheduled basis. These will include digital, email and donation landing page banners. On completion of each deliverable and where applicable the consultant will deliver open artwork files, HTML and Photoshop files.
- during the launch of an emergency campaign, the freelancer will be required to provide timely delivery of emergency assets. This will include banners, print ads and impact graphics. Final artwork for print production or digital production to be provided in each instance.
- Designed artwork for individual giving fundraising in the UK. The freelancer will work through concept, design and production of fundraising assets as required by the UK Individual Giving programme. The files will be delivered as PDFs and/or JPEGs as appropriate. The consultant will also deliver full linked InDesign files to PSP UK.
- provide ad hoc digital and print design solutions as requested.
Web Design & Development
- E-commerce template design, using iRaiser CMS or even custom HTML
- Web design and development of landing pages, newsletters templates, mini-websites on our marketing automation platform
- Web design and development of new webpages/microsites and new fundraising products
- Understand SEO best practices and proactively seek to improve SEO throughout
- Interested freelancers should submit their quote outlining a day rate, the name of their ltd company and include examples of their work.
The deadline for quotes is 22nd February 2018
- fundraising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%