Graphic Designer in New York, NY, USA
Our editorial team is seeking freelance designers to develop brochures and guides for college and university marketing programs. Freelancers work remotely. Candidates must submit design portfolios with their applications.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Work with production editor who manages the team handling project
- Concept and create interior and exterior elements for brochures and guides
- Prepare mechanicals for production
- Assist with the creation/printing of materials for meetings, such as comps and sample layouts
- Minimum two years design experience
- Interior/exterior book design
- Ad/collateral concept and design, web design, social media, and interactive design
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be creative, adaptable, and have a strong work-ethic
- Ability to consider cognitive, cultural, physical, and social factors in researching and executing designs for the target audience
- Ability to prepare files for conventional and digital printing as well as digital use
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform under pressure
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Acrobat, and Bridge on the Macintosh platform; experience with CSS and Digital Publishing (DPS) preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Part-time, Contract
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page