Social Media & Community Manager in Los Angeles, CA, USA
We’re looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to join our team who can maintain upkeep of the social media accounts of Akupara Games and one of our biggest upcoming projects. This role will work independently, along with points of contacts, to create content for scheduled social media postings.
The incumbent will also be responsible for interacting and engaging with the growing community of users behind Akupara Games. Additionally, the role addresses the comments, questions, and concerns the player-base may have with any of our products.
This is a full-time freelance position and will work on projects based on need and availability.
- A social media wizard with 3+ years of combined experience working in the social media realm, particularly pertaining to the gaming industry.
- Experienced in different social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, and Twitch.
- Excellent at communication and comfortable working independently with initiative.
- Flexible and responsive to the constant trends in online communities.
- A troubleshooter who is excited to to find and fix the issues and problems of your clientele.
- Self-motivated to work and improve your skills and techniques…
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Possess sharp writing skills that lend to interesting and engaging content.
- Social media is integral to your daily life.
- Have basic photo/video editing skills in Photoshop and Premiere.
- Based in Los Angeles.
- Games are your life: you work on them and relax with them.
To apply to this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and website/portfolio (if applicable) to us with the subject line: Social Media & Community Manager.
Akupara Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment or freelance contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- Full-time, Contract
- Community Management: 2 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Video Game Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page