Full Stack Programmer in San Francisco, CA, USA 🌎
We are looking to hire for a Full Stack Programmer (Remote).
Overview of work
- Developer will be working on an already built product that requires new features and bug fixing.
- Self testing and bug fixing is an important part of the job. Product is a tool that automates machine learning and makes natural language search and predictions on user imported data.
- Developer will be working on a flexible schedule with hourly payments.
- He will be part of a remotely working team collaborating through Skype and needs to take part in daily calls.
- Developer should also have basic experience with psql database and working on a linux system. Knowledge of python programming is a plus but not needed.
- C++ Level required: Developer should have high level experience at MultiThreading, Socket programming and ODBC connectivity.
- Must be American citizen/authorized to work in US.
- Contract to hire
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page