Social Media Manager in Somerset, New Jersey, USA
What You Will Do
- Build, handle and own monthly social content calendar to deliver optimized content for each platform based around upcoming brand themes, recruitment needs and cultural moments and editorial content.
- Own the day-to-day execution of social media strategy on our social channels, including scheduling, posting, and tracking.
- Collaborate with our client’s Corporate content team to amplify their efforts on our social platforms.
- Partner with internal and external creative team to actively develop and deliver premier digital content including, but not limited to, images, videos, GIFs, and live stories.
- Stay on top of the latest social trends, new platform features and best practices across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Glassdoor, YouTube and other and new media platforms and provide platform and community insights with actionable next steps on an ongoing basis.
- Play a key role as tastemaker and apply a deep understanding of trends across media, social media and culture
- Deliver analytics reports that help us measure the success of our social posts and collect, analyze and report relevant performance metrics and convert these metrics into compelling marketing stories and programs
- Develop and execute creative, quantifiable campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and application
- Execute and deliver fast and qualitative solution to incoming request from key partners
- Provide insights on what’s working and what’s not, and make content recommendations and action learnings in real time
- Solid understanding of creative communication and messaging
- A deep understanding of audience segments and targeting content to meet the needs of various audiences
Who You Are / Have
- Have a well-developed command of each social platform (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor, YouTube) and their best practices.
- Knowledge of CMS/social media publishing tools
- Previous experience in content management and optimizing for engagement on a digital platform
- Social Media
- Twitter Marketing
- Social Media Blogging
- Community Development
- Web Analytics
- Project Management
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Mid-Senior level
- Information Technology Advertising Business Development
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page