Social Media Manager in New York, NY, USA
Dragons Group is a specialized consulting and implementation agency, whose mission is to strengthen customer marketing operations in order to achieve greater speed, efficiency and marketing effectiveness. We focus on the areas of Brand Management, Media, Creative and Production;and we bring unparalleled expertise - leveraged by technology - to transform the marketing function.
Dragons group was founded by professionals with deep capabilities and of experience in marketing implementation and procurement within the world’s largest agency networks and clients.We serve our clients by bringing the talent, the structures and the systems that support new and more dynamic ways of engaging with consumers. Dragons Group turns ideas into action and attacks problems with transformative solutions. Today, Dragons support initiatives in the US, EU and LATAM serving some of the worlds largest FMCG and Retail Organizations.
As true change agents, you will work closely with the client’s marketing, the regulatory and data teams, across all brands, to help them think and make digital content that delivers results and is consistent with the brand promise.
You will be part of a new team;therefore a start-up mentality, hands-on approach, and entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm are a must!
We are looking for a nice opinion, people who thrive making great work! If you are smart, charismatic, creative and love making things happen, you should join us.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for community management, scheduling and posting, and social listening. They will ensure that the brands are best represented across all social channels by responding to consumers in a timely and professional manner. Main responsibilities include:
- Monitoring, listening and responding to consumers across all channels of social media and customer reviews on platforms such as Amazon
- Scheduling and publishing social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the brands
- Building strong online communities for each brand through our various social media platforms - asking questions in responses to encourage engagement
- Collecting and reviewing social media data
- Working closely with the Content Producer and Content Performance - Manager to continuously develop more effective campaigns
- Choosing which social media platforms to use for each brand and campaign - having an understanding of the audience for each brand
- Adapting tone of voice, depending on the brand, when responding to consumers
- Developing and presenting reports on upcoming social media trends to stay ahead of the brand competitors
- Reporting to the client on data found, articulating findings in marketing and generic terms
- Having a full understanding of the marketing of content, the impact on social and longer-term consumer engagement.
- Be an expert in all relevant tools & technology required to excel in your role and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends
- A background in Social Media Management
- Previous experience working with Social Media technology such as - Planoly, Sprinkling and Social Listening / Monitoring tools
- Able to demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.)
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Able to demonstrate good technical understanding, including a working knowledge of SEO principles including keyword research and Google -Analytics.Highly knowledgeable in “Search and Social”
- Must demonstrate Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution
- Hands-on approach with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Very high standards and an eye for detail
- Professional manner - being aware at all times that this role is based at the client site
- Robust - able to adapt to change
- Able to work under pressure in a deadline driving environment
- Able to work independently.
If this sounds like you then get in touch!
- $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- 2 - 4 weeks
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page