Overview of Project
The resource will work on a development/maintenance team supporting Department of Revenue, Motor Carrier Services applications on the Intranet and Internet. Duties will include new development projects to build applications that support desktop/tablet/mobile devices; enhancements to existing applications; and support of all commercial motor carrier related systems. Please see job description for full detail.
- Performs user experience research and develops the look and feel of the product using Balsamiq, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision etc. Prototypes in HTML/CSS/JS.
- Must have the ability to hit the ground running and contribute immediately. There will be no time for training. The client must have an experienced professional who can deliver from day 1.
- Experience with UX design strongly preferred
- 5+ years working with commercial software development as a designer/developer
- Must have experience in building UI to accommodate multi OS mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
- High level of Proficiency in: JS Compilers, JS module bundlers, CSS preprocessor, AJAX, REST, Design patterns
- High level of Proficiency with form validation, able to implement UI validations as complex as server-side validation rules
- Clear understanding of key User Experience disciplines – preparing wireframes, interaction models, user task flows and initial screen inventories
- Strong, production focused graphic and interaction design skills – delivering high quality, polished UI from concept to completion
- Understanding of cross-browser development practices
- Understand cross browser issues/limitations, workarounds and tools such as CSS3 or less/SaSS/ScSS
- Experience in responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/device
- Ability for high level of written and oral communication
- Experience working on projects using an Agile software development methodology
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- User Experience (UX)
- Mid-Senior level
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page