Graphic Designer in Swansea, UK
We are looking for a talented senior designer with significant experience to join our B2B branding and marketing consultancy. Someone who is able to take a brief and hit the ground running. From big budget corporate brand identity projects to multi-faceted digital platforms, you’ll take creative lead and be confident in communicating your rationale to the rest of the team. We want you to show us how to do things bigger and better – integrating creativity and technical skill with a logical thought process … taking us to a whole new level!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Creative lead for our business, conceptualising ideas and taking them to fruition.
- Develop full blown B2B brand identities and demonstrate how they’ll manifest in the real world.
- Bring the latest innovations in design and technology to our door.
- Conduct meetings, interview clients and facilitate workshops to gain great depth of understanding.
- Use design thinking to improve the effectiveness of our clients’ work.
- Design across traditional and digital media, sharing our belief that good design is media agnostic.
- Design interesting, relevant and captivating marketing literature to help deliver our clients’ commercial objectives.
- Lead the design of websites and digital communications, paying attention to the requirements of the brand as well as those of the users.
- Create business stationery and templates in Office 365.
- Produce artwork and files that support the best quality outputs from our suppliers and work with suppliers to ensure quality is never compromised.
- Work with the team to increase the effectiveness of all communications.
- Support the sales process by assisting with proposals and credential documents.
- Work with the MD to develop skills and identify further commercial opportunities.
- And anything else that is agreed.
Experience & Skills
- At least 8 years design experience or 5 years in a senior design role.
- Experience working B2B.
- An obsession for detail.
- Able to break down complex challenges and define a simple and cohesive visual language.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Demonstrable experience of developing thought-provoking concepts.
- Able to maintain a consistent style and inject personality into designs.
- Able to quickly adapt style, accommodating a range of clients.
- Confidence to take a project from conception through to completion.
- Good presentation skills, comfortable presenting to the team and clients.
- An appreciation of constructive criticism, but is also confident in their work.
- Willingness to travel as and when the opportunities arise.
- Ambition to achieve great things.
Working with us you’ll access variety, building a portfolio of many different projects and experiences. Our clients are movers and shakers, ambitious companies, tech leaders, financial institutions, manufacturers – leaders in their fields. We actively seek and attract interesting clients who want to grow and are open to change.
You’ll help us to improve marketing effectiveness for our clients – helping them achieve their commercial objectives through design and hopefully collecting a cabinet full of DBA Design Effectiveness Awards along the way!
We are small team and you’ll have the opportunity to bring new ideas, influence the way the business grows and shape your own destiny. As well as a warm welcome, you can expect a lovely office environment, flexible working hours and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and learn something new.
If you like people who call a spade a spade and believe that little details make a big difference we could work well together. We love corners that haven’t been cut and individuals who are open to change. We’re optimistic and believe that in partnership, we can achieve great things.
If you think we could be just what you’re looking for, please apply.
- Full-time, Part-time
- £35,000.00 to £42,000.00 /year
- graphic design: 8 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%