Motion Graphics Designer in London, UK 🌎
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Motion Graphic Designer with a passion for sports to work within our thriving Graphics team, on a wide range of projects for high-profile clients. You will be responsible for creating daily graphics ranging from assets for our global news client, creating & working with weekly templates (this includes magazine shows for clients such as Fiba & WTA) to ad hoc project work on a range of campaigns, house-style broadcast graphics and brand work. As a member of the central team you will be expected to work across many projects with a quick turn around and be able to think on your feet!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Act as creative designer within the team to drive creative excellence throughout the business
- Pushing innovation and exploring new efficient workflows
- Oversee work produced by junior designers, as well as develop them, so must maintain accuracy and creative flair of their output
- Working with producers & editors to understand required deliverables, advising on designs and raising any concerns at the outset of a project
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A strong portfolio/showreel demonstrating your suitability for this role
- Specialist knowledge of After Effects including expressions/scripting language
- Flexibility and willingness to work long hours and weekends as required
- A good knowledge of core Adobe CS software:Photoshop/
- Good knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Proven experience in a Broadcast or Studio based post-production environment
- A confident, self-starter who works well under pressure & quick turn arounds independently and as part of a team.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Good Cinema 4d Skills
- Experience in branding & style guides
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, Perform’s goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
Perform cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE
UK Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years); Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance; Pension; Travel Loan; Cycle to Work Scheme*; Subsidised Canteen.
And there’s more…you’ll have access to the Perform/DAZN online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme. If you fancy a move abroad, Perform are currently seeking the best talent in the world.
Please Note–some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page