Need help animating a short story for my tech assignment. Quality work may be paid above $250 USD. Need to make sure that it does not look to professional as I am only in 9th grade in Australia. Need to be able to maintain communication as my teacher will add more information as to what you have to do.
This is what my teacher posted
For our next assessment we will be using Adobe Animate to make a short 2D animation. Today you will be understanding the animation process and start planning your animation.
For you lesson today you will need to do the following:
- Read this article as a class on how 2D animations are made.
- Brainstorm ideas for your own animation
- Create a character for your animation - draw it out on blank paper.
- Storyboard your animation - draw it out on storyboards provided. Think about your location, what is the scene, who are the characters, are there main characters, what is the story line, is there a plot line ?
- Be as creativity with your ideas as they need to be original
- If you are " inspired by an image from the internet" it needs to be changed 50%
- if you would like to retell a scene from a film or movie, go ahead but have a TWIST !!!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
One-off specific project or job
How would you prefer to pay for the project?
Fixed project total
Enter your job or project budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Personal job or project
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%