Graphic Designer in London, UK
IM London is a boutique creative and marketing agency with an international client base, specialising in travel, hospitality and professional services. Our goal is turning clients’ business needs into outstanding creative communications whatever the job, from branding, concepts and campaigns to digital marketing, website development, exhibitions and internal engagement.
We are looking for 3 senior freelance designers who can take on regular projects.
If you are passionate about creative design and are someone who enjoys working across multiple accounts with a large amount of responsibility - this could be for you.
Our team all work flexibly and remotely, coming together when projects require, so you can be based anywhere in the UK . There is opportunity for growth in these roles as we start to expand.
The ideal person is a conceptual thinker with a strong track record in both digital and non-digital design, including:
- Branding; from naming & logo design through to brand application and brand guidelines.
- Creating and developing campaign concepts through to execution, all channels.
- Producing engaging proposals, pitches and presentations including PowerPoint.
- Producing high end brochure and report design for blue chip clients.
- Liaising with printers on everything including specialist paper, formats, sizing and finishes.
- Artwork for print (digital, Litho and regional/national press).
- Art directing photography.
- Design for a range of digital platforms including web, mobile, - WordPress (customised), html email.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite - including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience in building/coding responsive HTML emails a strong advantage.
- An understanding of print and online production methods.
- Strong Mac literacy; also MS Office.
- The ability to write short, compelling copy and headlines.
- Good knowledge of WordPress and other CMS systems.
- Experience in creating intuitive UX solutions, creating wireframes / sitemaps and user journeys.
- Knowledge of SEO and social media.
- Experienced in working from home as well as on site and off site.
- Willingness to work outside normal hours is an advantage.
- An all-encompassing interest in design.
- An obsessive eye for detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, under pressure, and to tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal / communication skills.
- Good attitude to working on a small team and supporting team members.
- Applicants must have a valid UK work permit.
We offer competitive rates which can be hourly paid or project based depending on the client’s requirement. Please send your CV and portfolio.
**No recruitment agencies please.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possibl
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available
- Work from home
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%