Graphic Designer in Santa Ana, CA, USA
We are looking for a part- to full-time designer with a minimum of 5 years experience. Tethos Creative is a design agency located in the historic Artists Village of Downtown Santa Ana, specializing in branding, web design, packaging, print, and more.
Our ideal designer is extremely proficient, thinks outside of the box, is collaborative and can work on various projects simultaneously. He or she will need to attend to deadlines in an often fast paced environment. The designer will work on/assist on a variety of creative and production assignments, including but not limited to:
- Layout and design of business/marketing web and print materials to established brand and production standards,
- Design and implement websites and landing pages,
- Implement content into existing web and press frameworks,
- Design web and press ready files for new and existing designs,
- Design website, video, and packaging assets
Following are mandatory requirements
- Advanced experience in the Adobe Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with web platforms including Wordpress and Squarespace
- Knowledge of print requirements
- Ability to work with a creative team, take direction, be flexible in assignments, and design against existing brand guides
- High level attention to detail
Following are skills which are a large benefit but not requirements
- Experience with 3D applications
- After Effects animation/motion graphics
- Video Editing in Premiere
To start, this would be 10-20 hours part time, from your studio or ours, and could become a full-time salaried position with benefits. Competitive pay based on job start and completion rates. We are a creative and diverse team of top-notch designers who work with clients spanning across all industries. This is a great growth opportunity for a motivated and energetic person who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Santa Ana, CA
- 5 years minimum
- Bachelor’s preferred but not required
- Competitive hourly rate
- Freelance position / Possible stepping stone to salaried employee
- with the subject “Graphic Designer Applicant” include your resume and portfolio.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%