Senior Graphic Designer in San Francisco, California, USA 🌎
This role requires multi-lateral thinking that considers an attendee’s journey through an experience – from start to finish and all the experiential touch points along the way. For this role, we’re looking for an inspired, and strategic senior graphic designer who is experienced in creating on-brand, meaningful and compelling visuals that result in elevated experiences for optimal spatial impact. The ideal candidate is a design thinker and should be passionate and capable of drawing inspiration from various design disciplines, art and culture. They should showcase a willingness to be engaged with, and immersed in current trends and cultures that informs their work. As a senior designer the candidate should feel comfortable guiding and mentoring junior members of the team alongside the design director.
They should also bring with them an awareness of the diverse media landscape for interesting and unexpected mediums of creative expression. The Senior Graphic Designer works with the MKTG creative studio and senior design staff to support the development of a wide range of creative solutions – from specific visual assets and presentations, to conceptual mock ups, illustrations, and environmental graphics.
The human-centered experiences we create and support at MKTG can be wide-ranging, so we are looking for talent that is willing to broaden their skillset and approach – through direct feedback and their own initiative.
REMOTE WORK NOT POSSIBLE. THIS POSITION MUST BE LOCATED IN OUR SF or L.A. OFFICE
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Collaborate across departments to produce inventive, thoughtful, on-brand work for MKTG’s premiere client roster.
- Bring multiple conceptual and design solutions for all assignments
- Create high quality design solutions from concept to production – from concept sketches and ideation to creating production files across print and digital mediums.
- Comfortable and confident in working with large format graphics for print production.
- Work closely with the design director to support design solutions with strategic intent
- Excellent at managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Comfortable with rapid ideation and willing to showcase design agility
- Support team in creating MKTG communications materials
- Comfortable working with other designers and design/creative leadership and freelancers
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years working within a design firm, ad agency or other creative team environment
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar
- Burgeoning conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience in working with environmental graphics – from large format prints to thinking through diverse wayfinding solutions
- Solid background in print design and production is a key, particularly with large format graphics, digital design experience and knowledge is definitely a bonus.
- Successfully manages their time, work flow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mid-Senior level
- Marketing & Advertising Events Services Graphic Design
- Marketing Art/Creative Design
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page