Vectorworks Draftsperson in Burbank, CA, USA 🌎
From international live tours to festivals, television appearances, intimate performances, notable award shows and prime-time television series, Silent House Productions collaborates with a variety of clients to bring their visions to life. We specialize in production design, scenic design, creative direction, art direction, and lighting design. Our team takes pride in being ahead of the curve for live entertainment experiences.
We are seeking an outgoing, creative, and disciplined Vectorworks draftsperson to work in a fast paced environment. This is a freelance position that could lead to more. The position requires a thorough, articulate, and accomplished problem solver with strong attention to detail. Theatrical, broadcast, live entertainment, touring and/or lighting design experience required.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Vectorworks Drafting
- Managing Sheet sets
- Interface with project managers, designers, and art directors to develop drawings
- Expertise with Vectorworks: drafting and modeling
- 2+ years of drafting (set or lighting design preferred)
- Strong interactive/digital work experience preferred
- Responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to generate and problem solve creative ideas
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Live production experience is a plus
To be considered, please include a CV and work samples with your application.
- Drafting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vectorworks: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page