Illustrator / Graphic Facilitator in Boston, MA, USA 🌎
We are looking for individuals to help us support strategy sessions, workshops and conferences for a wide range of organizations. Hand drawing skills are essential, experience with graphic facilitation is preferred. Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus (especially Photoshop, for editing images).
The work is team oriented and provides robust opportunities for paid learning and skills development. Work is often on-site working in partnership with global clients.
Please visit our website to find out more about graphic facilitation and Collective Next (but do not email us through the web site!)
Interested and qualified candidates please provide a link to your online portfolio or provide examples of your work.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Drawing skills
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Some business background is a plus, as is experience with client and - project management
- MS Office proficiency
- Have your own laptop and software latest versions of MS Suite and Adobe Photoshop minimum)
- Must reside in the immediate Boston area. Please do not apply if you live out of state.
- $500.00 to $1,000.00 /day
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Preferred)
- professional: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Boston, MA (Required)
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page