Photographer in Jacksonville, FL, USA 🌎
We are seeking dependable, self-motivated person with a strong interest in online photographic production to join our team. Open to undergraduate juniors, seniors, and graduate students, this is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on photographic experience in a variety of fun, high energy environment.
- Shooting and editing original content for various platforms.
- Experience shooting with DSLR cameras
- Experience editing in Adobe Photoshop of Illustrator
- Creating graphics for photographic social media posts, etc.
- Researching concepts and gathering relevant assets for ongoing projects
- Assisting with various operations (scheduling, editing, distributing, etc.).
- Tracking analytics on performance to inform and improve our strategies
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills with a drive to take charge
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously while adhering to multiple deadlines
- Confidence working with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
- Comfortable working independently with minimum supervision and self-motivation
- Beyond basic knowledge of social media best practices, strategies, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE (Required)
Junior or senior status majoring in digital media, journalism or related field taking relevant coursework. Graduate interns will also be considered.
To apply, please respond in an email with the subject line Freelance Photographer and briefly describe why you feel this job would be right for you along with a link to examples of your work. Be sure to include your contact info. We will respond to your email within 24 hours if you qualify by meeting all of the above criteria
- $50.00 to $100.00 /day
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page