Motion graphics designer in West End, UK 🌎
An international healthcare communications company based in W1, is looking for an enthusiastic freelance creative Motion graphics designer. Candidates must have access to the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere, After effects and Photoshop).
The candidate must be experienced in motion graphics, and have a good eye for detail and a strong work ethic.
- Storyboard and concept design,
- video and sound editing,
- creating training videos,
-giving technical and creative support to video production team.
- 2 years+ experience
- Strong showreel
- Ability to design and produce final motion graphics involving typography, photography, live video and/or 2D/3D animation
- To create transitions, kinetic typography, static image animations and other effects / techniques to make videos visually engaging
- Pixel-perfect graphics, completed to a professional standard
- Managing production workflow
- Knowledge of modern web standards
- Previous experience in the health sector
- Previous experience in training videos
- Previous experience in 3D Software
-Please include your hourly rate.
-Please include a link to your Showreel/Portfolio.
-Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
-Due to volume, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Video editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Motion Graphics Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available
- Work from home
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page