Marketing Associate in London, UK 🌎
Are you passionate about online advertising and want to entrench yourself in one of the industry’s leading programmatic players? Do you have a solid marketing skillset with a desire to expand and deepen your areas of expertise? If so, read on!
Quantcast is looking for a dynamic Marketing Associate for a ten month maternity cover contract to work from our London office.
We have built one of the world’s largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By using AI-driven technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
In this commercially-focused role, your main emphasis will be on customer engagement and supporting various industry trade events, but also much more.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
What you’ll do
- Work on logistics for trade shows and customer events which we are hosting/sponsoring
- Co-create collateral and presentations designed to raise awareness of Quantcast products e.g. at industry events and amongst Quantcast clients
- Support internal and external marketing content and campaigns
- Work closely with our sales teams best use and leverage the content, both internally and externally, and track the effectiveness and return-on-investment of the campaigns
- Use your content management skills to drive promotion and registration of our EMEA events
- Work on presentations for industry and client events, contributing to content producing thought leadership pieces
- Create audience-specific messaging and content (newsletters, etc)
What you already have
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related field
- 3+ years of Digital marketing and event experience
- Industry experience in Media / Advertising Technology
- Experience partnering with sales teams to drive revenue
- Experience in creating content for different marketing tactics
- Strong presentation skills
- Bonus points for: an extra language - Italian, French or Spanish preferably
What you’ll benefit from
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Delicious food onsite
- Fully covered health insurance
- And much more!
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page