Front End Developer in Southampton, UK 🌎
We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join our digital delivery team. You will be responsible for building the front-end aspects of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Using mark-up languages like HTML to create attractive, engaging, and accessible web pages Maintaining and improving existing sites/web applications
- Optimising applications for maximum - speed/performance
-Building modern web applications using the latest version of Angular and Angular
- Use mark-up languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve existing websites
- Optimise applications for fast loading times and high performance
- Understand and build responsive sites that work on a range of common devices such as desktops, tablets, and mobiles
- Collaborate with back-end developers and designers to work efficiently as part of a diverse and multi-functional team
- Write documentation to assist other developers or users, and put together proposals for other areas of the business
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with front-end coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Deliver high-quality solutions within a sprint
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with HTML and templating languages
- 2e2/regression testing experience would also be highly valued)In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Knowledge of Accessibility principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with EPiServer or other .Net-based CMS applications would be beneficial
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page