Junior Designer in Northampton, UK 🌎
We are a fast-growing talent agency and content studio based in Northampton offering a unique opportunity to work in the digital entertainment industry.
- Ziggurat XYZ manages up-and-coming and established names in digital media – YouTuber creators, podcasters, out-of-work Viners – providing a bespoke management service to support their careers and creative ambitions. Our team is at the forefront of exploring what it means to produce content and we pride ourselves on our not-so-subtle passion for creativity.
- Our office is a small but vibrant epicentre of a worldwide business, with clients across North America and Europe.
- Ziggurat has an enviable roster of creators and has worked with global brands from Samsung and Amazon to Warner Bros. and Oreo.
- We believe in the importance of our staff developing in their roles as a means of developing the business, remaining innovative, and never becoming stale.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We’re looking for a part-time junior graphic designer 3-days a week for an initial 3-month contract. You’ll be supporting client merchandise and product design, produce branding assets, and providing graphics for use in video and social media. A broad and creative remit, this is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious graduate to test themselves:
Responsibilities will include
- Producing concept designs and pitch documents for client merchandise and products
- Providing graphics for use in video productions, for motion graphics, and for social media
- Contributing ideas towards client creative development in general
- Supporting internal social media and marketing efforts with ideas, design and illustration
- Rework and rejuvenate current branding styles and assets
- Produce original concepts, logos and branding for new clients and for client rebranding projects
You will have a broad approach and not be wedded to a particular tone or design style. You will be disciplined and methodical as to the creative process. You might be a graphic design or illustration graduate, or other creative or media student with a good portfolio of design work.
- We offer flexible working hours, working from home, and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays each year.
- We also offer a unique working environment, creative atmosphere, and consider personal development of the utmost importance.
- Ziggurat’s offices are located in a renovated Victorian granary off Northampton’s Creative Quarter.
The building is 15 minutes’ walk from Northampton Rail Station, with connections up and down the Midland Mainline – 56 minutes from London Euston, 59 minutes from Birmingham New Street, and 15 minutes from Milton Keynes.
Car parking is available nearby and the office is only 7 minutes from Junction 15 of the M1.
- Please apply with CVs and covering letters including a link to your portfolio or examples of your design work by midnight Friday 28th June.
- Part-time, Contract
- £16,500.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- Driving (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page