Digital Marketing Officer in Milton Keynes, UK 🌎
The National Energy Foundationis an independent charity based in Milton Keynes, which has been at the forefront of improving the use of energy in buildings since 1988. We aim to give people, organisations and government the knowledge, support and inspiration they need to understand, manage and reduce the use of energy in buildings.
Position: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Permanent, (FT or PT for the right candidate)
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum
About the role
We have a new opportunity for a creative, innovative and experienced Digital Marketing officer who will bring their own ideas and enthusiasm to succeed. The focus of this role will be on the dissemination of activities as well as to raise the profile of a number of projects managed by NEF.
- Deliver a digital marketing strategy utilising SEO & SMO to drive traffic to the NEF & project websites.
- Manage and create digital marketing content using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Produce and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- To manage and help deliver the redevelopment of the NEF & project websites (working with an external web designer) and ensure that they are optimised for mobile devices.
- Potentially to relaunch the NEF newsletter and update the newsletter for YouGen.
- Monitor performance of NEF & project websites using Google Analytics and offer suggestions for improvement.
- To work with an external marketing expert to deliver digital marking on Cosy Homes Oxfordshire
- Manage customer databases and drive accurate data collection.
- To develop a good working relationship with one or more external copywriters/graphic designers to keep NEF & project websites & newsletters fresh and interesting.
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of the development, maintenance and update of websites.
- Have a strong understanding of SEO & SMO.
- Experience of updating & maintaining databases.
- Experience of monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns.
- Have strong communication skills; both verbal and written, with excellent attention to detail to ensure that all digital copy is accurate and well laid out.
- Able to work on your own initiative & able to work in a professional manner.
- Experience of managing a web designer for the development of a new or revamped website which is optimised for use of mobile devices.
- Experience of managing one or more copywriters/graphic designers to keep digital content interesting and visually attractive.
- Prior knowledge or interest in the reduction of energy use in buildings and/or other environmental issues.
- NEF’s standard employment terms and conditions will apply.
- Permanent – Full or Part-time (for the right candidate).
- Reporting to the Director of Operations.
- Applications will only be considered from people who can confirm that they have a permanent right to work in the United Kingdom.
- A clear DBS check is required for this post.
- The National Energy Foundation strives to be an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply including your CV, a supporting letter setting out how you match the essential criteria (and desirable criteria if appropriate) and a note of where you first saw the post advertised by Friday 21st June 2019. Interviews are planned to take place w/c 24th June.
- Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page