Marketing Executive in London, UK 🌎
Our Kaplan International English marketing team is looking for a part-time (20-30 hours per week) Online Marketing Executive, Russian speaker. You’ll be working for a world leading education company and will be responsible for supporting the team in their activities for growing the visibility of the brand in Russian speaking countries. You will have a strong interest in online marketing and be eager to learn new skills.
This part time position would suit students as well as professionals. It is the perfect position for someone eager to learn within a multinational company. The team is made up of driven, passionate online marketers from Argentina to Korea (and many places in between), who thrive on the challenge of making KIE the first-choice English language provider in all our major markets
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
You will support the Russian Online Marketing Team in the following areas
- Content: translating and writing about studying abroad and related topics, creating content for website, emails, blog and other media. Update all content on the site and ensure it’s well presented and up to date.
- Social Media: manage and improve our country dedicated pages on social networks, manage online communities, assist Manager in running paid campaigns on social media platforms.
- Emails: Applying design templates onto emails, localise and write content.
- Website Design/usability: support the Marketing Team in optimising content and usability of the website.
- Market research: finding out more information about Russia and CIS speaking countries, ways to promote brand and increase customer base.
- Affiliates: identify potential partners and influencers for us to work with.
- PR/Brand awareness: improve brand awareness of Kaplan in Russia and CIS.
- Russian speaker with excellent writing skills; working knowledge of English
- Attention to details, strong common sense, eager to learn
- Interest in Online marketing
- Passion for social media (Instagram, Facebook)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Degree in Marketing, PR Philology, Copywriting or Journalism (in Russian language)
- PR, Marketing or Journalistic experience
- Understanding of online marketing tools (SEO, CRM, PPC)
- Knowledge of offline marketing
- Understanding of HTML and CMS
- Understanding online analytic tools (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica)
Kaplan International English, a division of Kaplan Inc. (a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company), is an exciting company in the world of international education. With English language schools in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, we are a leading provider of English language courses and other study abroad programmes for students from more than 100 countries around the world.
-£27,000 per annum, pro-rata.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page