Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA, USA 🌎
FEVR has an exciting new opportunity for an freelance Producer/ Project Manager to help our growing team in Los Angeles. We produce creative motion graphics and animation films.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting project management directly with clients
- Helping Budgeting and Scheduling animated films
- Helping to manage multiple projects
- Develop a deep working knowledge of FEVR capabilities and services
- Understand each client’s unique needs
- Conduct research to proactively find new business opportunities
- Maintain up to date knowledge and awareness of the external market place and competitors
- Searching for new clients and discuss budgets with those who contact us
- Helping to draw the connection between the customers and the creative team who made it.
To Apply for this Position
Please include with your current resume the following in your cover letter:
- Your resume
- When are you available ?
- Where are you already living in CA ?
- What is your experience in graphic and video industry ?
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page