Digital Project Manager in London, UK 📍 London, United Kingdom
Keywords Studios is currently looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to take over the production of and provide the end-to-end management for the initial conception, creation and implementation of the new Keywords website and digital ecosystem. The role will then evolve into an always on position managing and optimising the Keywords website and digital ecosystem and related reporting dashboard.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define and manage the end to end process of the new KWS website and studio templates.
- Manage the full scope of the project from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery.
- Define a project RACI to manage key stakeholder engagements.
- Establish and manage milestones and schedules to meet deliverables on time and budget.
- Aid selection of internal and external providers / stakeholder to deliver the project.
- Manage external suppliers throughout the project, ensuring they deliver quality work on time and within budgets.
- Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to key stakeholders; detail data, tasks, processes and RAG.
- Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the project; adjust practices to reflect cost saving measures.
- Manage and collaborate with the required stakeholders and suppliers across strategy, UX & design, build and roll out to deliver against the project objectives and user needs.
- Work to find and solve any problems with technical development by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues to go live.
- Define and rollout stakeholder training about the new website.
- Define and manage an ‘always-on’ programme post going live including analytics, digital performance reporting, design, development and stakeholder management.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience developing web platforms, digital products and/or technology solutions.
- Strong digital acumen across technology, data, SEO, analytics, accessibility, UX, digital brand design, content and editorial programming.
- Experience working with a variety of PM methodologies.
- Strong experience managing external suppliers and/or agencies.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Exemplary leadership qualities and an ability to work within a team.
- Experience of using project tools - such as Trello, Basecamp, Jira.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English level above Intermediate.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page