Senior UI Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
We’re on the lookout for a brilliant Senior Designer at Hugo & Cat to join our fantastic studio.
This is a unique opportunity to design the digital experience for one of our key global accounts which is an international consumer manufacturing company.
As a Hugo & Cat Senior Designer, you will play an essential role in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. You will bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering this project from concept to end user.
The work involves designing product and communication pages, based on a modular-based structure and guidelines with a good understanding of product storytelling.
- Must have experience in creating shared UI components in Figma or Sketch
- Demonstrate ability to lead the design of large design systems across a global web platform
- Provide design solutions across various touch points (e.g. websites, mobile, apps).
- Create concepts, screen designs, prototypes, UI kits, mood boards and style guides.
- Be familiar with responsive and systematic designs and agile methodology.
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Present design work confidently to stakeholders, and build trusting relationships.
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and on budget, and to the highest quality.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 6+ years within a dedicated digital design role
- Exceptional design aesthetics with UI potfolio to demonstrate.
- Proven ability to bring your ideas to life, and see projects from conception to final product.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong experience across Figma, Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in user-centred design methodologies and design thinking.
We work with global brands who want to use digital to give every customer a great experience. Our combination of strategy, storytelling and experience design allows us to deliver real impact. Our clients include Sony, Royal Mail, IKEA, Tourism Ireland, Stanley Black & Decker and E.ON.
We do big agency work with a small agency culture. There are 85 of us in the team in the UK and USA, and we are ambitious, sociable, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical. We are part of the FutureBrand family and the IPG network.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%